24.8.07

Happy Birthday Mac



Today was my baby boy's 2nd Birthday! I cant believe he is already two! Sometimes I want him to revert back to that precious little infant I brought home from the hospital and then other times I love his new little personality. He moves and acts like a real little person now. It has been so much fun to watch him grow and I know we are going to have so much more fun in the years ahead! I love you baby boy! Happy Birthday!
These two pictures where taken at McCoy's Nana and Pops' house in Idaho when we were there visiting. Nana threw him a Lightning McQueen Party and made him a race car cake! He had blast. Today we had a Spiderman Cake for his birthday here in Florida and took him to pick up some more 'Cars' toys and Spider man gear! He is such a boy!

No comments:


My Little Sunshine